The investment strategy of the Company will be focused towards the identification and acquisition of companies or businesses which:
- Are run by management with a strong track record of generating growth for shareholders and a proven experienced business record.
- Have solid commercial prospects within the sport sector.
- Have a compelling case for providing the foundation or platform for a scalable business that generates substantial and sustainable free cash flow over time.
- Are within fast developing countries, but within countries that have a strong focus on protecting investor’s interests, low sovereign risk and those that encourage and incentivise investment.
- Have the ability to grow with additional capital or be replicated in other markets.
- Have a sustainable competitive advantage or a unique selling proposition, perhaps arising from a product or service that is in high demand.
- Have the potential for near-term cash flow and development success.
- Have a balance sheet with tangible assets on it.
- Have the potential for a significant return for the Company’s shareholders
- Can be funded adequately to be able to deliver a realistic plan of achieving credible milestones and significant growth opportunities for Shareholders.
The criteria set out above are not intended to be exhaustive. Any evaluation relating to the merits of a particular acquisition will be based, to the extent relevant, on the above factors as well as other considerations deemed relevant to the Company’s business objective and strategy by the Directors at that time.
In evaluating a prospective target for an acquisition, the Company will primarily consider the above. In addition, the Company expects to carry out an appropriate due diligence review.