The Directors are responsible for carrying out this objective, implementing the Company’s business strategy and conducting its overall supervision. The Directors’ intention is to create a trading business, rather than an investment entity. The Directors consider the potential vendors of target companies or businesses will be attracted by the opportunity to hold an interest in a company, that is listed on an official London exchange, with cash, access to capital markets and the know-how to develop the business.
As a company we have the following characteristics and when acquiring a company we will find businesses that have the similar traits.
- Are run by management with a strong track record of generating growth for shareholders and a proven experienced business record.
- Have solid commercial prospects within the sport sector.
- Have a compelling case for providing the foundation or platform for a scalable business that generates substantial and sustainable free cash flow over time.
- Are within fast developing countries, but within countries that have a strong focus on protecting investor’s interests, low sovereign risk and those that encourage and incentivise investment.
- Have the ability to grow with additional capital or be replicated in other markets.
- Have a sustainable competitive advantage or a unique selling proposition, perhaps arising from a product or service that is in high demand.
- Have the potential for near-term cash flow and development success.
- Have a balance sheet with tangible assets on it.
- Have the potential for a significant return for the Company’s shareholders
- Can be funded adequately to be able to deliver a realistic plan of achieving credible milestones and significant growth opportunities for Shareholders.